Donate to the Ruaha Carnivore Project
Anything you can donate will be incredibly useful to the project, and 100% of what you donate goes straight to the project.
100% of your donation will be forwarded to the Ruaha Carnivore Project, and you will be sent a thank-you card as well as an acknowledgment letter, which will serve as the tax receipt for the donation.
How to donate
1. Donate online US
Tax-deductible donations can be made through the Houston Zoo’s website. If you would like to make a donation in an amount other than $50, be sure to uncheck the $50 box.
RCP is part of the University of Oxford, which has charitable status in the UK and a US 501(c)3 status in the United States, enabling donations to be tax-deductible. Donations can be made through the Americans for Oxford Inc. website www.oxfordna.org.
- Select: ‘Make a gift online’, then specify your gift amount, and under the section on specific preferences, enter the full amount again,
- then choose ‘other’ from the drop-down menu and write ‘WildCRU – Ruaha Carnivore Project’ in the box provided.
2. Donate online UK
Donations can be through the wildcru. website www.wildcru.org/support-us/.
- Select: ‘Online giving link, then specify your gift amount,
- please specify ‘WildCRU – Ruaha Carnivore Project’ for the project preference.
3. Send a check, cash or credit card donations
Please fill out the relevant Giving form and specify ‘WildCRU – Ruaha Carnivore Project’.
Then send the completed form (and check or cash if applicable) to the address on the form (Wildcru Address is on the back of the form.)